Thursday, March 1, 2012

Selena Gomez




Some basic info. J
Full name: Selena Marie Gomez
Birth date: July 22 1992
Age: 22
Birth place: Grand Prairie, Texas
TV series: Wizards of Waverly Place
Music Albums: Kiss and Tell, Year without Rain
Instruments: vocals, piano, guitar, and drums
Years Active: 2002-now

This is Her Signature
File:Selena Gomez Signature.svg
My opinion on Selena
I am not obsessed with her, but I know that she is a very talented person. She is a great role model, and she has many great fans. She is also dating an amazing music artist named Justin Bieber. Together I think they make a cute couple, they have been together forever too!
Quick summary J
When she was younger one of her first acting jobs was for Barney and friends. Then she got to be a main character for Wizards of Waverly Place as Alex Russo. She has also been in many different movies, and she has also made many different appearances on TV shows, commercials, and even movies (like the Muppets). Then she moved more into music she had wrote a little bit of songs then she became “Selena Gomez & the Scene”. From there I think she will keep moving up in the world.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dana,
    I think you do a really good job on your blog. I really think that you should have done more on Selena. You seemed to really write a lot about Justin and just snip-its on Selena. But other than that it is really great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused on why you put Selena's signature on here. Couldn't some print out your blog and then start putting here signature on everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana good job on all these post of justin bieber and selena, inda surprises me you talk so good about her. but i like how your giving them both complements justin a little more, but really cool. and masey why would anyone do that? besides the people who came up with the idea of even doing that. your supposed to complement her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana.... I LOVE Selena Gomez!!! Great Blog... I just learned stuff about Selly that I didnt know!

    ReplyDelete