Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Justin Bieber

There are very many teen celebrities in the world, but today I am going to write about my favorite one… his nick-name is the prince of pop and he has millions of “beliebers” (including me) all over the world. Have you guessed who it is yet? If you haven’t his name is JUSTIN BIEBER!

Summary of the Beginning
        First, he was a normal kid who posted videos on YouTube for his family to see, and one day Scooter Braun (his manager now) saw one of his videos and tried getting hold of Justin. It took a while but he did, it took a lot of persuading but she finally gave in. It took a while for Justin to find a platform for his music but they finally found one (Usher’s music label)!  

The Highlight Towards the Middle
        Then, when he was 16 he started to come to the top and that’s when we made most of his albums! Then in February 2011 he made his own movie “Never Say Never”. About a month later he started dating Selena Gomez, and still is today.

Highlights Now
        Some of people recognize him by his hair from when he was younger, but now he has done many things to change it. He has gone all the way from the “Bieber Flip” to getting it cut off, spiking it up, and now dying it Brown! He will soon be going on his new tour for “Believe” (which I am very excited for!), and he is still dating Selena Gomez.
What I think J
        Next, there have been many changes from when he first started, and I am with him no matter what he does. I sometimes feel sad for him cause he has never really experienced a lot of normal kid time because whenever he tries he get practically attacked by his loving fan and press. This is sad from my point of view because he is an amazing person.  I am some-what surprised on how much stuff he can take from all the press and being named the prince of pop and many other things. Usually someone this famous and this young would sometimes go insane, but he hasn’t thankfully!

Why Justin is my IdolJ
I look up to Justin for many reasons. Some examples
 would be…
·        His looks
·        How he never gives up
·        His personality
·        His amazing talent
·        And especially his love to his Beliebers! J  


Albums J
So far he has these great albums!
·        My World
·        My World 2.0
·        My World Acoustic Version
·        Never Say Never Remixes
·        Under the Mistletoe
·        And soon to be “Believe”!   

Some of my favorite quotes of Justin’s!
·        “I wanna have a son before I have a daughter, so my son can hurt anyone who hurt my little girl”
·        “So many people will tell you that you can’t, but all you gotta do is turn around and say watch me”
·        “haters will say what they want but their hate will never stop you from chasing you dream”

This Just-in! 


His album Believe is such an amazing album. If you don't own it. Go and buy it! :) 












3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Dana!! I love your blog! Do you know how old Justin Beiber was when he first got discoved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned some new information on your blog! And I have the same question as Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dear My Dana This Is My FAVORITE Blog From Your Blogs!!! I LOVE Justin and Yes I am A Belieber!!

    ReplyDelete