Friday, March 30, 2012

Cody Simpson

Cody Simpson!
All I have to say is absolutely adore this kid!
 

 Down With the Basics!

Nicknames: “Monster” or “Cod-fish”

Birthday: January 11, 1997
Age: 18
Birthplace: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Aqua/Hazel
Height: 5’8”
Parents: Angie and Brad Simpson
Siblings: Younger Sister Alli and younger brother Tom
Pet: Molly, a Maltese/ toy poodle
Instruments: Guitar and piano


Cody’s Favorites
Favorite Sports: Swimming and Surfing- Cody is a competitive swimmer and won Australian championships for freestyle and butterfly. ->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->->
Favorite Fast-food Rest runt: Wendy’s
Favorite Sandwich: Chicken, lettuce, and mayo
Favorite Midnight Snack: Cereal- He loves Cap’n Crunch
Favorite Candy: Kit-Kat
Favorite After-School Snack: Aussie meat pies
Favorite TV Talk Show: The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Favorite Athlete: Swimmer Michael Phelps
Favorite School Subject: English
Favorite Book: Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Reilly
Favorite flowers to give to a girl: Roses
Celebrity Crush: Selena Gomez

Fun Fact: Cody’s parents were national swimming champs in Australia.

What I think! J
I think Cody is a very talented 15 year old with lot of potential. I love his music and I think he is a amazing swimmer! I also love that his hair is naturally like that no product nothing just natural surfer hair. I am very excited that he is going on tour this summer with “Big Time Rush”. I am very excited, but I gotta say he is my favorite! J


4 comments:

  1. Cool information Dana. Those are some pretty interesting facts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog dana,i like how cody's celbebrity crush is selena gomez... so justin has some competion huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, i've never listened to this boy of yours, but by your desription he sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes he does Gabby! and i know Lauren he is amazing!!!!! I love cody more than JB! He's Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete