Monday, March 5, 2012

Jaden Smith

Jaden Smith

 Some Basic Info. J
Full name: Jaden Christopher Syre Smith
Born: July 8th 1998
Age: 16
Talents: actor, rapper, songwriter, and dancer
Parents: Jada & Will Smith
Movies: Men in black 2, The Pursuit of Happiness, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Karate Kid, Never Say Never, and soon to be à Amulet (2012) & After Earth (2013)
Songs: Never Say Never (Justin Bieber) & Superwoman (Alicia Keys)
Music Video: Whip My Hair (Willow Smith)

Summary J
In the beginning Jaden started in some movies as background people (like Men in Black 2), but when he got a little older Jaden actually got good roles in movies at a younger age. Now he has gotten many nominations and won awards at only 13! This will lead for more success to come (like Amulet and After Earth)J.

What I think J
I think he is a very talented 13 year old, and I also think he is a great actor! I think it is great that he is making a stand to show that you can become very famous at a younger age than normal. In fact I think the whole smith family is VERY talented. I also like Jaden’s new haircut it looks good on him! Plus he hangs out with some really cool people like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez! J

5 fun facts
·        Jaden Smith has a older half-brother named Trey Smith
·        He started his career at age 4
·        His first part was in Men in Black as a “Cameo”
·        He has had 21 nominations for awards
·        He has won 7 awards

2 comments:

  1. I Love how you say... "He hangs out with some really cool people like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez! I love them 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dana I love your blog!!! I also like Jaden...ALOT!!! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete